Once you and your doctor have decided that Osmolex ER is right for you, your prescription will be fulfilled through the AccessOsmolex® support center as Osmolex ER is not available in retail pharmacies.
What is AccessOsmolex?
- AccessOsmolex is a support service center that is used to fulfill your Osmolex ER prescriptions.
- For patients interested in financial support, AccessOsmolex helps provide adult patients with information on coverage and affordability options for their treatment.
- You will have to sign a patient authorization form to complete the enrollment, but your doctor will handle the rest
If you have already been prescribed OSMOLEX® ER and have questions about your prescription,
call the AccessOsmolex Support Center at 1-833-OSMOLEX (1-833-676-6539).
What other resources are available to Parkinson’s disease patients?
There are many organizations focused on research, advocacy, care, and support for the Parkinson’s disease community. These include national nonprofits, medical and research centers, government agencies, regional support groups, and advocacy groups. Each has its own special focus, but all share the common goals of improving the lives of those affected by Parkinson’s disease and someday finding a cure.
Such groups provide support and information to the Parkinson’s disease community, including those who have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease or parkinsonism, and their caregivers, families, friends, and healthcare providers.
- The American Parkinson Disease Association
- The Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia & Parkinson’s Foundation
- The Davis Phinney Foundation
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
- The Parkinson’s Foundation
- The Parkinson’s Alliance
- The Veteran’s Affairs Parkinson’s Disease Research, Education, and Clinical Centers
- Partners in Parkinson’s
- Medicare Part D: A First Look at Prescription Drug Plans in 2018. Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation website. https://www.kff.org/report-section/medicare-part-d-a-first-look-at-prescription-drug-plans-in-2018-findings/. Published October 13, 2017. Accessed April 12, 2018.
- 2017 Employer Health Benefits Survey. Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation website. https://www.kff.org/report-section/ehbs-2017-section-9-prescription-drug-benefits/. Published September 19, 2017. Accessed April 12, 2018.